Thursday 18 August 2011

No word from Fuck Buddy

Well I haven't heard from my fuck buddy at all since our last meet. I must admit I'm a little surprised by the strength of my fuck buddy in not messaging me. It was True Blood night on Monday - for the last six weeks we would have been cuddling watching the television series and imagining Eric naked.

I was speaking with Ms P over lunch on Tuesday and came to the difficult conclusion that I was 'in love' with my fuck buddy despite my big head identifying all his faults. I have been thinking about him every day. I secretly hoped that he would send me a message... but even if he did, I’m not sure how I would/should respond.

The general consensus of my gaggle is that it would be impossible to change the dynamic to just a fuck an go arrangement as it is likely feelings would surface again (both my feelings for him and his feelings for me). I tend to agree with this position. This means I should be cautious about accepting an invite to his place even after the agreed two weeks have ended. If you haven’t figured it out whilst reading my blog, I am a little head strong so may just take up the offer and see where it heads...


I wonder what is going through my fuck buddy’s mind. I presume that he is very upset that I haven’t tried to contact him. This is for the best as he is more able to disconnect emotionally from me and allows me to clear my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment