Thursday 18 August 2011

Chefette – Fifth Date a success

Fifth date with chefette went well. Chefette is a keen karaoke singer so after the movies we headed to a local bar. Chefette sung two songs. He was the most confident singer on the stage that night. I couldn’t help but think that he was the cutest guy there. The fact that he was a confident singer just added to his appeal.

Chefette’s communication is better since we had out chat. He is far more responsive. That night we exchanged driver's licence – I had an ulterior motive as wanted to find out his last name and his birthday. With the information in hand I facebook stalked him. I was surprised to find that his privacy settings were not set thus had full access to his posts and photos. I noticed one comment which struck a cord. The post was a message saying he had been out of credit and wasn’t able to respond to texts. This made me feel a little more comfortable about accepting his explanation about not contacting me.

The question is could Chefette be the one? I think it’s a little too early to tell just yet J

No comments:

Post a Comment