Saturday 16 July 2011

XXX – An Awesome Fuck – 10/10 on the fuck scale

I followed my fuck buddy into the bedroom. I began removing my clothes. He stopped me halfway through and pashed me on the lips and sucked my neck. He gradually went down my body pausing and sucking on my nipples. He unzipped my pants and mouthed my cock through my underwear. I got an instant boner.
He undressed the remainder of my clothing. At this stage he was only wearing boxer shorts so I began to remove them and give him a suck. I pushed him on the bed and continued to make him writhe with pleasure as I concentrated on his head sucking it like a lollipop – it tasted so good. I also gently sucked his balls and licked the g-spot between his legs and groin (he was moaning and groaning which made me so horny).

He then moved himself up the bed where we continued to pash and suck neck. My cock was so fucken hard at this stage. He begged me to fuck him. I lubed his ass and slid my cock gently inside him. I held his legs in the air as I slid my cock back and forth to get him primed for the fuck of his life. As he became more comfortable I pushed his thighs to his chest to get a little deeper. His eyes evidenced his pleasure as they were rolled back and he had the biggest smile on his face. As I held his thighs I bent in to continue to pash – he was an awesome kisser. I lifted up my knees and gave him the biggest pounding. Thank god I had been working on my push ups so I could support myself. My arms were holding steady and I moved my hips to give him a deep fuck.

We changed positions with me on my back – he wanted to ride my cock. He sat on it like an expert, I grabbed his ass and slapped it. He lent over and we pashed while my hips went up and down to get my cock deeper inside him. I also pashed his nipples, he seemed to love me nibbling and sucking on them (I love this too J).

We finished off with him in doggy and me holding him down as I fucked him like there was no tomorrow. He moaned with pleasure that it was so fucking deep. I couldn’t hold on any longer and with one final thrust climaxed and he climaxed at the same time. It was so fucken hot! We just laid on the bed holding and congratulating each other for our stamina and technique.

You know it is a great fuck when your mind is only thinking about what just occurred. It was like I had taken morphine, my brain was flooded with happy hormones. It was an awesome feeling. This is what sex should be all the time…

No comments:

Post a Comment