Monday 4 July 2011

My first random NSA hookup

Well it was a couple of days after I received the dumping text from  Mister A. It was late at night so I logged onto Grindr just wanting a chat. Then I got the message “horny?” I then scanned my body and came to the conclusion that it definitely needed to get a load off.

He was late twenties and in the next suburb. His photo was slightly obscured as the flash blocked out half of his face. I decided to reply with “Yes”. The negotiation began, who is hosting? Who is travelling? Top, bottom or versatile? An agreement was reached that I would host and he would be around in 30 minutes after having a shower.

This would be my first ever random hookup – NSA – no strings fun – blow and go. Needless to say I was extremely nervous, it was with trepidation that I had a shower and spunkified myself.

The wait was excruciating! As the minutes ticked by, my mind was on overdrive - what if his pic was of someone else? What if he was diseased? What if he was violent? The question i should have asked myself was whether he was clean...

After what seemed like half a day – I heard a car pull up and a knock on the door. I couldn’t chicken out now. When I saw his face I could clearly see why he used an obscured photo. To put it kindly he had dry skin that was pocketed with craters. He was by all accounts very average looking.

I invited him in and proceeded to show him my place (yes giggles giggles giggles – I was really nervous and really wasn’t sure how you ‘begin’ the fun - hey everyone has got to to start somewhere!). I finally showed him my bedroom and we proceeded to kiss and undress…

I must admit I’m a very good kisser and have received compliments on my kissing style. But when he put his lips around mine - his mouth tasted foul! He had obviously eaten Chinese for dinner and had not mouth rinsed. I could taste every spice especially the garlic. It was nearly as bad as kissing a smoker and tasting ash tray - but instead it was like second hand eating day old Chinese. I persevered through – mainly kissing his neck.

We both got our load off, we showered together and he was out the front door. The whole experience lasted about an hour.

Overall it was passionate sex but I require a certain level of personal hygiene. I expect someone to be clean, not smell of body odour, no ‘cheese’ and mouth fresh – IS THIS TOO MUCH TO ASK? The fact that he didn’t bother to attend to his oral hygiene was a big negative to me.

Did I block him on Grindr? No, I didn’t because I was bound to bump into him given that he lived in the next suburb. He did text twice after putting out the feelers for another session, I replied saying I was busy. He got the point and didn’t text again.

Hookup Rule #1 – Never ever eat garlic or spicy food when you know that you are intending to hookup later.

No comments:

Post a Comment