Wednesday 6 July 2011

The day I was hypersexual - four cocks one day...


It was about a week after the missing you message from Mister A. I was feeling rather horny and toey one night. My mind was in overdrive and I just couldn’t get to sleep. I logged on to Grindr and cast my line to see what spunks I could catch.

My first cast snagged a fitness instructor. I met him about 12:30 and was home by about 2:00. The sex was great, you could tell he was really fit and active. It showed in his enthusiasm for cock.

I woke up at 8:00 with a morning glory and decided to cast my line again. I had been chatting to a guy before about fulfilling his sexual fantasy. His fantasy involved him leaving the door open and being on all fours ready to be topped by the guy that walks in. He liked the thought of not knowing the guy and rough sex.  I obliged as this was also one of my fantasies.

It was about 10:00am as I walked up the driveway I was having second thoughts about whetehr this could be true or not. If I try and open up the door and someone else was there I would have a hell of a lot of explaining to do. Thankfully as I walked through the door, I saw him on all fours on the floor. I undressed and stroked my cock to get it hard. He also obliged by holding his hand in between his legs so my cock was rubbing against his legs and hand.

I topped him right then and there. Slapping his arse as I deeply penetrated him. He loved every second and moaned continually. He then stopped and wanted me to climax on his face. However, I couldn’t live up to my end of the bargain. My mind and my little head were not playing well that day. Being the dominant partner, I growled at him to cum. He instantly responded and stroked himself feverishly to climax. I got dressed, slapped him on the arse and walked out the door.

I was disappointed and dismayed that I had not climaxed. I had to get back on the pony and arranged to meet a guy that afternoon at 4:00. The sex was vanilla, but still I could not climax. My erection was less than satisfactory and I just couldn’t get my juices flowing.

I was cursing myself for my inadequacies about not climaxing for the second time that day. I would try for a fourth and final time. I setup a hookup with a guy in the next suburb. He wasn’t my type but I needed to climax to convince me that I was okay. The guy was totally unprepared for an encounter. He didn’t have a condom and didn’t have lubricant. Luckily – whenever I travel I carry two condoms and a small tube of lube.

I suspect he was deliberately unprepared, during the session he complained that he hated condoms. He obviously thought that if a guy comes over and there are no condoms that he would just bareback rather than going home (barebacking involves topping without a condom – a highly risky behaviour that is the main cause of HIV and Sexually Transmitted Infections). My safety mechanism is if ever a guy wants me to perform bareback it results in an immediate block. The reason for this is that you can never be sure whether he has barebacked with other guys – so effectively you would also be opening yourself up to catch any infection those other guys might have passed on.

It was a pretty dull session. He just stood there on all fours and wasn’t as responsive as the other guys. He had obviously drunk a few that night as he couldn’t get up and didn’t climax. To make matters worse, my erection was less than strong and yet again I could not get my juices flowing. We had both failed each other. I made out that I had climaxed with appropriate ooos and ahhhs (I didn’t convince myself let alone him).

So I ended my day in a downward funk… this funk proved to be a permanent feature of my life for the next three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment