Saturday 2 July 2011

My First Rimming Experience with my fuck buddy (XXX CONTENT)

XXX WARNING: If you are at all squeamish or nauseous at the present time, or prefer not to know intimate details of gay sex, do not read on. It includes a graphic account of my first rimming, analungilis, anal/oral experience.  

Following on from my last post with my fuck buddy, we showered together and soaped each other down. We went into the bedroom where he quickly presented his ass to me. He was on all fours with his ass in the air. It was a sight to behold. With the knowledge that we had just showered, I proceeded to put my mouth on his ass. I was to do my first rim job - it felt so right - but it turned out oh so wrong!
Now at this point, I would like to point out that I can understand your disgust. To go down there didn’t appeal to me either at first. But it is one of those areas of the body that is entirely erogenous. It has so many nerve endings that it is tantalising to have it licked.

I closed my eyes and gave it one lick with my tongue. It was at this point I knew something was wrong, I could taste shit. I quickly pulled back only to see that he had released some fluid from his ass (i would say a cup of fluid!). Yes I had copped a chocolate milkshake in the mouth. It was like he had just douched and had retained all the fluid in his ass (douching is a process where the anal cavity is cleaned out with fluid – also called an enema). At this point I was disgusted. I had shit in my mouth for Christ sake!

He didn’t seem bothered by the fact, so I slipped on a condom and started topping him. He was very physical and wanted a rough session. I of course obliged, I held him down and got my rhythm. He enjoyed me slapping his ass and pulling his body on to my cock as I deeply penetrated him. I would bend down and passionately suck on his neck and back, and then glide my tongue down his obliques and then up his spine. He didn’t climax, but I certainly did.

I hopped in the shower again… after coming out of the shower I could tell he was slightly embarrassed about the whole situation. That night he previously said he wanted me to stay the night. I said yes given that I wanted nothing more to experience that embrace again. My gut was acting up again, my big brain was even screaming at me that a fuck buddy does not stay the night. Yes dear readers, I felt like I was leading him on by agreeing to stay the night… I have no excuses for doing this – the embrace was so magical that I wanted more. However, as he was embarrassed, he was ushering me out the door.

Lets face it, stuff like this happens... I don't blame him (although he seriously should have gone to the loo before!)

… we shall see whether my physical relationship with my fuck buddy can survive the no strings rule…

No comments:

Post a Comment