Thursday 30 June 2011

The Gamble – I won the Lottery – One night in Heaven - My First Fuck Buddy


The Gamble – I won the Lottery – One night in Heaven

I begin writing this blog entry with only 4 hours sleep. The reason for this is a 3 hour long session that happened last night that was so mind blowing that I must put pen to paper now and share the evening with my regular readers. Apologies for the break in the chronology of my posts but I’m sure you’ll agree that this post needed to be told ASAP.

Well it started about one and a half weeks ago. A cute guy on Manhunt had released his private pics and sent me a pic. We got chatting and negotiated the meet, I would travel to his place. I must say his pics looked hot, he had a small goatie, was tanned, an athletic build, was a surfie and tradie (everything I ever wanted in a late night hookup or a regular fuck buddy). If only he lived up to my expectations!

When I arrived I could see he had taken something, he offered me a chair and poured me some fruity wine (from a goon bag, I quickly unticks the cultured box). We got chatting and he confessed that he had already drunk half the bag and was drunk. He was slightly slurring his speech and was staggering around a little. So I indicated that we should go the bedroom (at this point I would like to say that I do have standards and felt he was compos enough to consent to a fuck – when one is horny and is offered a fuck, one does not decline).

The sex was less than thrilling it was like it was his first hookup. He just said “What do you want me to do?”. So we did a little oral, and then got down to the business of fucking. However, it soon became apparent that he hadn’t bottomed in a while, he kept on pulling away. I also felt that he didn’t like kissing, as when I initially went in for pash he pulled away (I’m a good kisser and need a good Pash to really get my juices flowing). It felt like everytime that I got the rhythm and got close to climax, he would pull away and I would lose it. In the end, he said that my size was too big and offered to suck me off instead. I must admit that oral does bore me… needless to say I didn’t climax that night.

Well after the events of that night, I texted by BFF and said “Worst Fuck Ever” and proceeded to tell him all the sordid details. I was adamant that I would not be revisiting this guy. How wrong I was…

He continued to text me four times over the next one and a half weeks. I was feeling very horny last night having had a hookup pike on me (one of those that is all talk and then when it comes to providing their address gets scared and runs away with their flaccid cock in between their legs).

I decided that I could go to bed or take a gamble and see what he was like sober. At this stage I think it is important to note that I was agreeing to the hookup entirely for the benefit of my readers, I had to give the guy a second chance (my horniness had nothing to do with it).

I had an OMFG night (‘Oh My Fucken God’). He was a little tipsy but nowhere near the drunkenness of the night before. He was more comfortable this time. And he definitely got into the swing of things. The first fuck (yes there was more than one) was fantastic, he was a power bottom and it showed (a power bottom is a guy who is very active when he bottoms rather than making the top do all the work). He wanted a second go but I needed a little breather between fucks.

We began chatting and it because apparent that he was not only a tradie, but a trained masseust! He offered me a massage which I vigorously accepted without question. The massage was like nothing I had before, it was sensual, relaxing and titillating. This hunk of spunk masculine tradie was giving me the massage of my life.

We got onto the subject of why we had messaged each other. He said that I was “fucken hot” (these were his words, not mine, I expressly disclaim any poetic licence). I said much the same thing. We then discussed what we thought of each other during the first meet.

It became apparent that he had a fantasy image of me. He described me as a masculine bisexual who was married with two kids. How wrong he was, he was shocked that I was totally gay and my cock had never touched vagina (yes I know that I was born from my mothers vagina, but that admission appears awkward in this blog…). My BFF actually doubts my masculinity but the fact that this tradie was describing me as masculine was affirmation of my manliness, my studliness.

He found out he was gay in his late twenties after an eight year relationship with a women. We both agreed not to continue this subject and ruin our fantasy image of each other.

We then commenced our second fuck… it was better than the first because we were both relaxed and in the moment. I pity the couple who were trying to sleep in the other villa (there was a common wall – I could hear them turning on and off the shower to try and communicate to us to shut up!). We both climaxed at the same time.

He invited me under the covers and we snuggled each other for the next thirty minutes telling each other how good it was and agreeing to a regular hookup. I wholeheartedly agreed – my gamble had paid off and I had won the lottery – I had found myself my first fuck buddy…

Now whilst we were snuggling each other, I must admit that it felt totally hot to be in the arms of a tradie. However, the topic of discussion soon turned to relationships. He had never had a relationship with a guy before while I had the opposite – a long term relationship. I have a fairly good gut instinct and my gut instinct was telling me that my fuck buddy may be developing a man crush. This made me feel uneasy as he is not what I consider relationship material, but he was the perfect fuck buddy. I do plan on hooking up with him again. I will of course update my devoted readers on the developments of my first fuck buddy…

No comments:

Post a Comment